We are able to provide a comprehensive review of reinsurance requirements, supported by high quality analysis methodologies. It is our philosophy to work closely with our clients and to gain a detailed knowledge of underwriting strategy and development trends. This approach enables us to recommend the most effective reinsurance programme structure.
Our team is highly experienced in placing a diverse range of treaties for all classes of business, utilising a wide range of products and methods. These include traditional excess of loss and proportional treaties, in addition to non-conventional placing mechanisms.
We can also assist with the development of new products by providing original policy wordings, ratings and risk management recommendations.
We have expertise and experience second to none in proportional and excess of loss treaties for the following classes:
- • Property; single risk and catastrophe
• Engineering; Construction and Erection All Risks and Machinery Breakdown
• General Third Party Liability
• Professional Indemnity; Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers, Medical Malpractice
• Personal Accident, including war and terrorism in hazardous territories
• Medical Expenses / Healthcare
• Bonds and Credit and Political Risks
• Crop, Bloodstock and Livestock
• Retrocession – property and casualty; covering inwards facultative and / or treaty business in one or several territories
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7204 4900
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7204 4855
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7204 4992